Welcome to Horse Academy! Hopefully this page will help you learn the basics of the game!
What is Horse Academy
Horse Academy is a massive online horse game that was originally created by two brothers, Andrew and Jonathon Starnes back in April of 2010. Over two decades and several versions later, Horse Academy now has around 1 million player accounts, hundreds of horse breeds, and nearly a dozen ways to compete within the game.
Some of the players' favorite things to do in Horse Academy include:
- Breed Rare horse breeds and grow their collection or sell for in-game cash.
- Level horses (either their own or from the Jobs board to earn in-game cash) using various ways including regular races, cross country, jousting, and token hunts.
- Win prizes including special horses (Mini Game Horses).
- Chat in the "General" chat with other players from around the world.
- Ride/fly to explore on a massive in-game island.
To get started, try your ranch goals and the Jobs Board! If you have any questions, you can check other sections of this Wiki or feel free to ask our helpful plyers in General chat!
What To Do First
Ranch goals are the easiest way to learn the game and earn a bit of cash! If you complete all of the Ranch Goals, you'll have earned over $100,000,000 in in-game cash. Some ranch goals can take some time to complete, but you can always explore the game and make friends in chat while completing them.
To complete your Ranch Goals, click on the blue rectangles in the top left corner of your Home Ranch screen, start the goal, and follow the instructions.